Friday, May 29, 2009

Meemo: Eat sand!





"I'll be gone soon too..."

This is a really special one as it is the first time Meemo has appeared anywhere other than here. You also get to see me. And boy is this Meemo big.

"If you must speak ill of another, do not speak it, write it in the sand near the water's edge."
- Napoleon Hill

And a poetic one:-

The Two Gentlemen of Verona , Act II Scene iv

Proteus: Then let her alone.

Valentine: Not for the world: why, man, she is mine own,
And I as rich in having such a jewel
As twenty seas, if all their sand were
The water nectar and the rocks pure gold.
Forgive me that I do not dream on thee,
Because thou see’st me dote upon my
My foolish rival, that her father likes
Only for his possessions are so huge,
Is gone with her along, and I must after,
For love, thou know’st, is full of jealousy.

William Shakespeare


Labels:

Comments on "Meemo: Eat sand!"

 

Blogger xeem kaypo-ed and said ... (May 29, 2009 at 11:11 PM) : 

did you dip your jeans in the sea? would be awesome if you did!

 

post a comment