Thursday, March 12, 2009

Meemo: You're cold.


"I'm cold...you can keep me warm but I'm wont ask."


"Please don't dare tell her what I've become, please don't mention all the attention I have drawn, please don't bother, cause she'll feel guilty when I'm gone. Because I'm crazy like the rest of us, but I'm crazier when I'm next to her." - Jason Mraz

This is yet another very special picture to me because:-
1) It is the first time I attempt to draw snow...and a baby walrus.
2) Its strange of me to use candy-like colours but I did. I don't know why yet.
3) Also the first time Meemo quotes a song.
4) I super duper hyper love this drawing. Definitely one of my favourites.

Usually I don't like to explain my drawings much because I rather leave it open to interpretation but some interesting random facts for you:-
1) This is the first song from Jason Mraz that actually caught my attention kept me interested.
2) The song title is "Please Don't Tell Her" from his Mr A-Z album.
3) There are two reasons why I drew snow, one of them is because there is a line in the song that goes
"She is taller than I am", and being Meemo, he goes up to a higher altitude to sulk. The other reason will not be mentioned.

Labels:

Comments on "Meemo: You're cold."

 

post a comment