Monday, March 9, 2009

Joe: Buzz buzz.


"It's too sweet for one person..."

"...and all I really want is from you is to feel me, as the feeling inside keeps building, and I will find a way to you if it kills me. If it kills me." - Jason Mraz

This picture is very special for numerous reasons:-
1) I know bees make honey, but I wonder if bees would like some.
2) The pot of honey is inspired by Winnie the Pooh, a bear, which was one of my nicknames in secondary school.
3) This picture quotes a singer.

*This picture is especially dedicated to my friend Jacqkie (big Mraz fan) who offered me a chance to attend Jason Mraz's concert recently which I absolutely loved. This is also dedicated to Carmen who went with me. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Labels:

Comments on "Joe: Buzz buzz."

 

Blogger Jacqkie Rowena kaypo-ed and said ... (March 10, 2009 at 2:00 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger Jacqkie Rowena kaypo-ed and said ... (March 10, 2009 at 2:01 PM) : 

"Hey something's different in my world today,
well they changed my traffic sign to a brighter yellow." -Mraz, J

Aww Jenhan! That's really so thoughtful of you :) I'm touched and that drawing is just adorable. Stay creative :)

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhan kaypo-ed and said ... (March 10, 2009 at 2:58 PM) : 

you're welcome jacqkie, you curbside prophet! stay awesome you!

 

post a comment