Monday, February 23, 2009

Joe: I hope no one saw me...


"Its stronger than you think it is..."

"Nothing is more memorable than a smell. One scent can be unexpected, momentary and fleeting, yet conjure up a childhood summer beside a lake in the mountains..." - Diane Ackerman

*The background is inspired by the 'yellow umbrella place' back when I was in uni.

Labels:

Comments on "Joe: I hope no one saw me..."

 

Blogger xeem kaypo-ed and said ... (February 23, 2009 at 10:52 PM) : 

because the olfactory nerve (involved in smell) projects to the hippocampus (involved in memory)

 

Blogger Kuah Jenhan kaypo-ed and said ... (February 24, 2009 at 12:10 AM) : 

haha never expected my first comment here to sound like that, but thanks xeem! hippocampus sounds like college for fatties.

 

post a comment