Sunday, February 15, 2009

Catch a tiger by its toe.

The actual rhyme goes: "eeney meeney miney moe, catch a tiger by its toe, if he hollers let him go, eeney meeney miney moe."

I dont understand it and neither should you.



About me:
My name is Jenhan and I used to be active (years ago) writing in kaypopotamus.blogspot.com
However, due to lack of interest and pure laziness, I don't do it as often anymore.

So for no real reason I decided to create yet another site. This site is at most an outlet for me to express myself and to share the product of it. The only difference between my other sites - I wont be writing much here. Sole purpose of Mini Mini Mini Moe is to share drawings I have drawn and will eventually draw periodically or whenever I feel like it.

Note: Whenever I feel like it.

As an outlet, occasionally I translate my thoughts into drawings and then decipher them to evaluate how I feel. It works for me. I believe these are feelings that most of us have felt before and ultimately I hope that each one of you will be able to relate to them in one way or another.

You will not have an idea of what I am talking about till I start posting more pictures, so just be patient. Should you have a 'unique' feeling you wish to share, you may always leave a comment and if I feel that I can relate to it and it sparks my interest. I will draw it and dedicate it to you.

Labels:

Comments on "Catch a tiger by its toe."

 

post a comment