Monday, June 15, 2009

Joe: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven!


"hee, it feels like a butterfly landed on the tip of my nose and it tickles."

Here are two quotes which I treasure equally the same though they have different connotations:

"The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears." - John Vance Cheney

"Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."
- Lyman Frank Baum


Miniminiminimoe has been awarded with "The Adorable Blog Award" by a Ms. JoyceyVoicy and we really appreciate it.

On other news, I really need to get a new mouse, I have to draw on my laptop now, holding the button on the laptop while navigating the mouse because the buttons on the mouse itself are dead.


*this drawing is dedicated to a rainbow.

Labels:

Comments on "Joe: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven!"

 

post a comment